Studio Rentals at Scotiabank Dance Centre
Rental Enquiries and Bookings
Call 604.606.6400 or email studiorentals[at]thedancecentre[dot]ca.
Dance studios: individual studio sizes and details
Faris Family Studio (black box): details and technical rider
Board Room: details
* All seven studios have sprung floors, air conditioning, and sound systems. The large and medium studios also have pianos.
* The six dance studios have mirrors and barres and excellent natural light; two have wooden floors suitable for tap and flamenco.
* The production/performance studio is a black box space with retractable seating for 154.
* Changing rooms with lockers, showers and washrooms.
* Washrooms at every studio level.
* Lounge with kitchenette (fridge, sink, microwave) and drinks machine (Level 5).
* Level 7 includes kitchenette and studio with doors opening onto a canopied rooftop terrace.
* Anderson Performance Clinic (Level 5).
* Access to Dance Centre services and video library (Level 6, 9am-5pm Monday-Friday).
* Vancouver Ballet Society library and Dance International magazine (Level 6): call 604 681 1525 for opening hours.
* Noticeboard with events information, job postings, auditions, announcements etc at reception.
* Wheelchair access throughout except for the Jandali and Kraul & Strate studios on Level 4.
Rates and Subsidies
Dance artists/companies and not-for-profit arts organizations
Commercial renters and special events organizers
Download our special events info pack, and contact us to request an estimate.
Renters are free to use the caterer of their choice, however our preferred caterers are Culinary Capers Catering.