Performance | Global Dance Connections series
Alexa Mardon | Erika Mitsuhashi | Francesca Frewer
Three young Vancouver-based dance artists known for their adventurous and sophisticated explorations join forces to present the first iteration of a three-part project. Highlighting each of their multidisciplinary approaches to text, performance and installation, this show will explore themes of the continuous present, the multiple, and how we change and are changed by each other.
Photo by Erika Mitsuhashi
About the series:
The Global Dance Connections 2020-2021 series features exciting mixed programs from Mary-Louise Albert, Joshua Beamish/MOVETHECOMPANY, and Alexa Mardon, Francesca Frewer and Erika Mitsuhashi.
Tickets will go on sale approximately one month prior to each show.
Sign up to our e-news to receive updates.
Due to COVID-19, live performances will be physically-distanced with very limited capacity. Please note the following:
- All tickets must be purchased in advance online. Tickets will not be sold at the door, over the phone or at the front desk.
- Tickets are available only as singles or pairs. Pairs are for people who are in the same ‘bubble’.
- Masks must be worn in the lobby and in the theatre throughout the show, by patrons, staff and volunteers.
- We cannot admit latecomers after the show has started.
- If you need a wheelchair spot reserved please purchase your ticket first and then email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you feel unwell, or should be in quarantine or isolation for any reason, please stay home.
Global Dance Connections shows will also be filmed for streaming for a limited time, at a later date.